PROFESSOR LUCIUS RICCIO, former Commissioner New York City Dept. of Transportation advocates for rubberized asphalt patching for potholes to elongate the life of the roadway by 30%. Click here to view his presentation "POTHOLE ANALYTICS" at Columbia University
Sal Marra & Steven Garber at West Fingerboard Road in Staten Island with Borough President James Oddo and Councilmen explaining the paving project and benefits of Rubberized Hot Mix Asphalt On Demand on October 30, 2014 in advance of upcoming winter weather conditions.
Revolutionary and Unique Patented Rubberized Technology Solution now available to Mitigate Potholes!
The United States and all countries across the globe are suffering major weather issues causing roadway pavement collapse. Existing systems for conventional paving and maintenance are inadequate to cope with degradation of streets and highways. In addition, municipal budgets are underfunded increasing potential liability to drivers and property damage.
HotMixAsphaltOnDemand has all the answers. Employing Green Technology that uses crumb rubber derived from waste tire combined with recycled asphalt pavement (RAP), our patented products produce permanent, durable and rubberized pothole patches and pavement.
- Tired of wasting money purchasing temporary cold patch products that require multiple trips to the repair site?
- Tired of getting phone calls from people reporting chronic potholes?
- Tired of facing liability for accidents resulting from damage caused by driving into potholes?
Hot Mix Asphalt On Demand has developed a patented process to repurpose waste tires and recycled asphalt that is environmentally friendly and can save you significant sums of money!
- No more dead-time trips to the asphalt plant
- No more wasted labor
- No more wasted materials; heat up just the amount needed for the repair
- One and done! Fill the hole and be finished.
- More elasticity gained from making a rubberized patch
Please feel free to contact our sales department for Price Quotations and Technical information firstname.lastname@example.org