Hot Mix Asphalt On Demand products are manufactured from recycled waste tires crumb rubber to produce patented rubberized pellets for asphalt paving and pothole repairs.
The Asphalt Patch Master is a portable, trailer mounted unit that enables heating pothole patching material directly at the repair site. Each batch is properly heated to a temperature of between 350 to 375 degrees and provides a consistent blend of hot mix asphalt. When properly applied and compacted, the repair is permanent and can be driven on almost immediately after applied.
Select your products below to learn more........
PelletPATCH provides a permanent, rubberized patch directly at the pothole repair site and is combined with 100% Recycled Asphalt Pavement (RAP) that are placed into the Asphalt Patch Master.
In about 10 minutes, hotmixasphaltondemand is produced and placed into the hole. With proper compaction the patch can be driven over when the temperature cools to below 140 degrees - about 5 minutes after application.
Available in 5lb meltable bags comprising patented rubberized pellets for use with Recycled Asphalt Pavement (RAP) Read more....
Environmentally Friendly, Cost Effective Pelletized Asphalt Rubber Binder Modifiers for Hot Mix
The PelletPAVE family of products are high performance, engineered binder enhancers made of a unique blend of premium quality asphalt cement, crumb rubber made from recycled waste tires and other special additives. These materials are blended in a proprietary process into a pelletized form for easy and economical storage, transportation and use. This convenient, all-in-one solution is excellent for remote area paving where typical modified binders are too costly, or not available at all.
The PelletPAVE pelletization process creates a pre-manufactured matrix of asphalt and modifiers with an outer shell coating to keep the pellets in a free-flowing form that is transported and stored at ambient temperature, thus saving enormous amounts of energy normally required to keep the asphalt as a molten liquid. This energy savings also greatly reduces CO2 emissions.
At the time of use, the proportional amount of the PelletPAVE additive is mixed, either through a RAP collar of a continuous drum plant or directly into the mixer of a batch plant where it is blended with the base oil (e.g., PG 64 -22) and heated aggregate to produce a modified hot mix asphalt.
A Blend For All Your Paving Needs
- PelletPAVE Plus - Is used as a substitute for SBS polymers to modify a base bitumen to provide increased high temperature rut resistance and reduce cracking in extreme low temperatures. In a typical HMA application approximately 1% (by total weight of mix) of PelletPAVE Plus would be added to a base bitumen to meet a PG 76 -22 performance requirement. This product is produced with a very fine crumb rubber to facilitate industry accepted Dynamic Shear Rheometer testing at a 2mm gap.
- PelletPAVE AR - This product is used as an alternative to the difficult field blending process when the project specification calls for a high rubber content, high viscosity Asphalt Rubber binder. Typically used at an application rate of 2.5% (by total weight of mix) to meet Asphalt Rubber binders' requirements for Viscosity, Penetration, Softening Point and Resilience. PelletPAVE AR can be produced with any size/gradation of crumb rubber to meet local agency requirements.
- PelletPAVE WM - Specifically formulated to be used in warm mix applications to help reduce energy cost during the production phase and add to the ability to haul paving mix for longer distances. In many cases, warm mix technology can help extending the paving season by being able to pave at lower temperatures. PelletPAVE WM includes a special foaming agent to aide with mix compaction and increase workability at lower temperatures without giving up mix performance.
Designed to meet the needs of the growing modified asphalt market, without all the hassles:
- No need for agitated storage tanks
- No more field blending at the hot plant site
- No additional equipment required
- No chance of material separating in storage tanks
Available in 1 ton supersacks comprising patented rubberized pellets as a modified binder for asphalt paving. Read more...